Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,As per attached network diagram I have 2 firewall connected to L3 switch. Since specific route is present already I am nt able to route same specific route to other firewall.PBR cannot be done in ASA. So how can I fix this issue?

Hello..I have recently upgraded software to 8.4(3) and the issue we are facing with our video conferencing. Our VC is on DMZ and natted static with public ip, also any-any ports are open from DMZ & outside. But when we dial VC through public ip then ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We're managing two appliances as indicated.We would like import a "custom" list of banned hosts.Does IPS appliance have this capability ?.If Yes, someone can give me some information how to accomplish it ?Thank you all in advance.B. Regards....

Has anyone scene a problem with the ASA 5520 where the CPU runs very high?  We are sending 60Mbps of VOIP traffic through the devices and the CPU is close to 60%.  We plan on going as high as 150Mbps which would seem to be a disaster waiting to happe...

Hi,I am trying to build a simple flexconfig to remove some aaa statements. When I try to create anybasic flexconfig, I get the following error msg:Syntax errors detectedFailed to setup Velocity Engine to validate syntaxPlease correct errors.The flexc...

noc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I am runnig AIP-SSM 10 in my environment & license has expired. I want to download license for 60 days trial.Could any one pls share me the link where could i get trial license. i have CCO account.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Have an issue where we are trying to access a vmware view 5 desktop outside our network.The view desktop system is owned by another company and is accessible from the internet.  From our network behind asa, our client to the view ser...

Hi All,Hope you can help with this one. I need a solution the following problem either additional hardware required or could it be done with current hardware?Problem:I need a way for multiple video conferencing endpoints to register to one public (ou...

ciscoKart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out if the ASA 5515-X is EAL4 certified, and if not, what recommendations of EAL4 certified devices can I use.  

rfawns by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card