Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,We're managing two appliances as indicated.We would like import a "custom" list of banned hosts.Does IPS appliance have this capability ?.If Yes, someone can give me some information how to accomplish it ?Thank you all in advance.B. Regards....

Has anyone scene a problem with the ASA 5520 where the CPU runs very high?  We are sending 60Mbps of VOIP traffic through the devices and the CPU is close to 60%.  We plan on going as high as 150Mbps which would seem to be a disaster waiting to happe...

Hi,I am trying to build a simple flexconfig to remove some aaa statements. When I try to create anybasic flexconfig, I get the following error msg:Syntax errors detectedFailed to setup Velocity Engine to validate syntaxPlease correct errors.The flexc...

noc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I am runnig AIP-SSM 10 in my environment & license has expired. I want to download license for 60 days trial.Could any one pls share me the link where could i get trial license. i have CCO account.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Have an issue where we are trying to access a vmware view 5 desktop outside our network.The view desktop system is owned by another company and is accessible from the internet.  From our network behind asa, our client to the view ser...

Hi All,Hope you can help with this one. I need a solution the following problem either additional hardware required or could it be done with current hardware?Problem:I need a way for multiple video conferencing endpoints to register to one public (ou...

ciscoKart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out if the ASA 5515-X is EAL4 certified, and if not, what recommendations of EAL4 certified devices can I use.  

rfawns by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After hours of trial and error, and searching user groups, I have found that on occasion, ASA v8.4 will stop pings with the IPsec-Spoofing logic.  Interestingly, the packet-trace will say everything is allowed.The fix (at least in my case, and one ot...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA that keeps dropping what looks like Netbios Boradcast packets on the inside interface.  06-06-2013          13:42:44          Local4.Debug          10.1.1.247          %ASA-7-710005: UDP request discarded from 10.1.1.134/137 to inside:1...

jaysin144 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have been reading ASA document defining how to defend DDoS attack specifically SYN Attack.According to the document ASA can defense half open TCP connection. "SYN Attacks"but what if the attack was a "PSH+ACK" AFAIK this is not considered half-o...

Hi,In order to do a flash upgrade on a 5510, is there any way to get the files from the existing flash onto the new flash before you replace existing flash? Is there an online procedure?Thanks.

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to get internet access with my current config, not sure what is going on with it.  I have my cable modem connected to my ASA @ FE0/0My Wireless Router connected to ASA @ FE0/1             Wireless Network = 192.168.0.0/24        ASA Netw...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes