Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I want to connect a windows 7 machine (A) to a SLES server (B) located in a physically different location. However I don't want A to be reachable by any other machine.The only way I can see to do that is to put a hardware firewall in front o...

Hi,I am trying to configure DMZ on ASA 5505, basic license. After changes I have made I cannot access Internet from DMZ. I think I am missing an access list for DMZ, but I am not sure. Could someone please have a look at my test-config?Thank you.----...

I have created a site-to-site tunnel between an ASA running 8.4 and other ASA running 8.2. But the tunnel is not coming up. ASA running 8.4++++++++++++fw2# sh run cryptocrypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmaccrypto ipsec i...

Hi Everyone,I have setup 5505 ASA  for Testing purposes.It has static route to layer 3 switch on outside interface that  goes  to the internet.ciscoasa#                                                sh routeCodes: C - connected, S - static, I - IGRP...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a Cisco ASA5510 with two internet connections performing as follows..Internet A---------All traffic except LAN to LAN vpnInternet B---------LAN to LAN vpnI cant find anything definitive on google to say it will or wont, i know ...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,When i have no ssh connection to ASA  i do sh ssh sessions it shows blank that is ok.When i ssh to ASA  from outside interface i ran the command ciscoasa# sh ssh sessionsSID Client IP       Version Mode Encryption Hmac     State          ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Would like to check out what is the minimum flash (disk0) memory size to support ASA 9.x code?I having issue it cannot loading when i upgrade my ASA 5510. The ASA 5510 only with 64MB built in flash. Is it memory size issue?ThanksNoel