Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

If I configure an ASA, let's say the g0/1 port with a static ip address of 192.168.1.1 and assign it to the inside network, make g0/0 my outside connection, my question is if I have 2 workstations which will have a static ip address on the 192.168.1....

mjsully by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I have some problem to get working ACLs. The main purpose of this ACLs is to control what is going out from vlan to internet. (For example, i want that only my proxy can access to the web.) So, i use Cisco Packet Tracer and test new rules in ...

gmerot by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all  I am using a FWSM firewall  and have set up a Dynamic  policy  to PAT   a  /8  network  into a /30  network... Problem I see is that the PAT is only using the first address in the pool for mulitple connections ,  I need it to use all 4 availa...

normbeef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,                 does anybody know what the updgrade path is for 5505 ASA . I have one which is version 7.2 and need to upgrade it to 8.4(5). I have read that it needs to upgraded btwn major release versions.  Not sure if I need to up...

below is my config.  Can someone tell if this below config will let my users .36.0/24 access the internet? i think it does but i need to be certain. the 192.168.36.0/24 just needs all outbound access for internet and any thing outbound?: Saved:ASA Ve...

spivy6666 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how to create a mixed service ports on ASA 8.4(2)?I need to create a service group which has ICMP, TCP ports and also different UDP ports.Normally you would create different service group based on TCP/UDP/TCP-UDP/ICMP/Protocol and ...

Hi Everyone,On my home ASA  i see  ciscoasa# dirDirectory of disk0:/13     drwx  2048        13:58:24 May 12 2013  coredumpinfoWhen i ran the command ciscoasa#   sh coredump filesystem'disk0:' has no coredump filesystemciscoasa#Need to confirm if som...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have couple of questions for which i could not find answers plz someone help, can we have multiple dmz's on asa 5520 or any other cisco firewall, if so how can we configure them and what would be the security-level for those and how to decide, i me...

dsr_deep1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes