Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need to make some changes on an old ASA firewall. I'm trying to install ASDM on my computer but the program doesn't run.I already tried following the solutions on the Cisco Community having to do with changing the target file location and also trie...

bosch91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi team, i have cisco asa 5512 , i want some detils 1 i want at the time how much user connect and data use particulars user 2 i create DHCP on asa how to know how many user connect with dhcp pool 3 at the time how many session run if have any doc gu...

HIQuick question are these two the same they look the same.? when I am on the Cisco download page and I select 2120 then 2130 they look identical.?Cisco_FTD_SSP_FP2K_Upgrade-7.0.5-72.sh.REL.tar    2120 selected on cisco downloads page  Cisco_FTD_SSP_...

Can someone please provide blueprint of ASA syllabus.  I'm   undergoing  ASA training in Udemy and I found lots of firewall topics are missing ( which I actually learnt in Palo Alto and Check point) like user ID, Content ID and application traffic fi...

Does IOS-XE 17.9.x still support the Stateful CBAC firewall features that use the IP INSPECT command set? This capability was available in IOS. We are transitioning from IOS to IOS-XE on edge router and are not seeing the same CLI commands for CBAC. ...

Good day communityI would like to graph the connection count for our 9300 FTD. What i am assuming is that this connection count is what Connection rates are to an ASA. If so, what is the OID for the FTD connection rate. I have sat through hours check...

DinoC_ZAR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am learning about NAT for Cisco ASA and the topic talks about Fallbac NAT where I believe if I'm understanding correctly you can point the traffic from the inside to use the outside interface to translate to and traffic out once they run out of the...

My ASA 5512-x firewall got burnt by a power surge. I got a replacement of the same device. I swapped the HDD but it seems the new device didn't read the configuration on the HDD. My internet configurations are done on the firewall and I don't have in...

Hi all It seems Microsoft has now tightened their DCOM security in this months security updates:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb5004442-manage-changes-for-windows-dcom-server-security-feature-bypass-cve-2021-26414-f1400b52-c141-43d2-941e-...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have ISE 2.7.X , but application not run i have run the cmd: application start ise and after application start ise safe even i have done with config-rest and again try but not run after i have done re-image but not successful. i have used eve-n pal...

Ramprasad2_0-1680252830034.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card