Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have an FMC which has internet access but we manage it over an MPLS connection. All the FTDs managed by this FMC are connected with the MPLS connection. The Mgmt plane is configured with the IPs learnt via the same MPLS.Now we have a new re...

ssan239 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have setup VPN according to these instructions:https://www.petenetlive.com/KB/Article/0001682I have the default rule (Inside Zone Any Any to Outside Zone Any Any = Trust)I have a just in case rule (Inside Zone Any Any to Inside Zone Any A...

jjevans1 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I would like to ask about snmp allow rule in ASA. let say our network is like below . App Server--->switch-->ASA--->SNMP server   I configure snmp configuration in server and switch to send log to snmp server. I want to know if it is enough one ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I just got a Firepower 1010 running 9.13 ASA code on it. I am consoled in and it looks like it was reset to default (ciscoasa> prompt).I have pushed the reset button more then 3 -10 second and powered it off and on (pulling power).I have tr...

jjevans1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A security audit has flagged the fact that the SSH services on our Firepower Management Centre 2000 appliance (running v6.1.0.3) is configured to support Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) encryption.   The security audit has advised disabling CBC mode ciph...

Hi GuysWe have a Cisco ASA 5545 with software version - 9.8(4)41We are having lots of strange issues going on with NAT, whenever we add objects, or amend NAT rules, it deletes random rules, changes source and dest ranges and randomly reorders them, t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card