Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to connect through the ASDM. When reading how to configure it says to make sure the IP address is on the same subnet as the ASA VLAN IP address. I'm not sure what it is talking about here. Is it talking about the inside interface? The mana...

Hi all,I have another issue with ASA 8.4(3) and an external proxy.issue is that once you connect the ASA to the external proxy, some services doesn't workthe traffic is not routed to the proxy. Only the web contents will  reach the proxy, controlled ...

Hi all,I plan to buy a pre-owned ASA 5505 for my FIREWALL studies, which I saw in Ebay selling for around USD 330.Could someone advise if the price and show version/license is worth the purchase?The other item from same seller got an ASA 5505 but wit...

Hey Support Community,i have a Problem with SNMP on the ASA Outside Interface.I want to monitor the Interface via SNMP (linkup, linkdown)I have a Active/Passive Cluster running on 8.4.2 and configured SNMP (v1) for Test on the Outside Interface.It's ...

I have an NAT from my outside interface to a server on the inside. It also has an ACL that allows port 80. I need to remove this configuration. Which part is removed fist the NAT or ACL? Should do a clear local host when they are both removed?ThanksB...

brentz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a PIX 525 environment and I need to document a lot of stuff to catch-up on what is going on.  I was gathering IP address information and ran "show interface outside" and "show interface inside" and noticed the same IP assigned to bot...

geelsu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,does anyone know where to find the SSH log meaning or could you help me to understand this SSH log please?Mar 25 14:31:45.582: SSH2 0: input: padlen 10Mar 25 14:31:45.582: SSH2 0: received packet type 20Mar 25 14:31:45.582: SSH2 0: SSH2_MSG_KE...

sh run active# sh running-config : Saved:ASA Version 8.2(5) !hostname activedomain-name dhalahore.orgenable password 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interface Ethernet0/0 description Inside to the Core Switches duplex...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card