Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASDM 7.1(1) issue

Hi all,We are suffering an issue with ASDM 7.1(1) on a 5525-X with 9.1(1) software. In the Configuration --> Interfaces window, I can modify parameters on physical interfaces, I can modify parameter on subinterfaces, but I cannot create new subinterf...

I'm trying to access our ASA 5512-X via the Management port, but the address https://192.168.1.1/admin can't be displayed.Any ideas on how I can fix this?Thanks.                  

msenior73 by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have purchased the ASA5512-K9 with the CX AVC and Web Security Essentials L-ASA5512-AW1Y as recommended by a Cisco pre-sales representative and my reseller for my environment.  I had previously believed from the documentation on the Cisco site that...

Treble by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a new ASA 5520 with only factory default settings. I ran the  commands below on the CLI as instructed for a Cisco document but i cannot access it via https://192.168.1.1/admin like it says i should be able to. Step 1 To identify the IP address...

jtmullis82 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have questions regarding FWSM IPv6 failover.Can we configure FWSM failover with ipv6 as well ?Can we configure a standby ipv6 address on interface vlan in FWSM?Regards,Muhammad Ali

mali786 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 5540 F/W and a ASA 5520 IPS with AIP-SSM 20.Rite now ASA 5540 is conected with the internet Router on the outside interface , there is an inside zone and a DMZ zone as well.My Question is where shud i put IPS?1_ Between the internet ...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone,I  ran into a very strange icmp ping issue that I could not seem to undersatand, hope someone can provide a troubleshooting tip on this. The network has been working fine other than the issue listed below, L2L VPN worksfine and all t...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,             We have FWSM running  4.1(7) system software. It has multiple contexts.Our DB team is initiating backup of DB (around 10-11 TB) from one server (WEB-CONTEXT) to another server (PROD-CONTEXT), it takes a week or sometime it takes...