Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello Network Gurus,Just trying to figure out what is this NAT config for?global (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0static (inside,outside) 10.17.1.5 10.17.1.5 netmask 255.255.255.255Saw this access list command as well:access-group O...

pinoybot by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues with my networks not being able to resolve websites. I'm trying to configure DNS servers on internal segments without putting them on the public network. So basically, port forwarding ideally, I would like to have one DNS server in ...

Dears,   I have three questions, Please answer   Please find the attached error. whenever i navigate to edit the ACP , i get a pop-up as per the attached , also when i save after doing any changes  i get an a attached pop-up error, hence it is a bug ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card