Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Employee has a laptop and connects to our secure wi-fi then rdp to his desktop PC with no issue.Same employee takes same laptop home, pulls IP from home internet, launches Cisco VPN client, connects just fine.  He has a RDP shortcut to work desktop o...

jeremys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing requests for DNS updates being denied on my DNS servers. Can I block the requests at the ASA without interfering with legitimate traffic? I am thinking yes by allowing my ISP DNS servers then blocking all other traffic on port 53 but woul...

cecilm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have this box.I have few questions about it.1)     Will I be able to update firmware (from 8.2 to 8.3 or higher for example) without smarnet for ASA 5510? And what can not I do without smartnet?2)     I have only AIP-SSM-10 module to this asa...

Hi there,Instead of buying new ASA5545-X IPS bundle (with IPS license include), can I buy the ASA5545-X base first to save cost and upgrade to IPS later ? If yes, please guide me which license I need to buy for upgrade, thanks.

chuxuanvu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card