Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA 5540 failover bundle working in Active/Standby mode. On our active asa 5540 when the sh run command is issued it gets stuck and displays the output after more than 15-20 mins.. and it takes another 10-15 mins to get back to the prompt....

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,i am trying to configure access list on asa 5505 i have three interfaces guest with dhcp serverinside static ip rangeoutside interneti am trying to close the http protocol from some users in ( inside ) int by writing those commandaccess-list...

george by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site to site VPN

I've 2 ASDM 5510 connected with VPN Tunnel IPSEC Site-to-Site.subnet A and Subnet B.subnet A is our main site and Subnet B is our resource site.Here is our setting: subnet A:Outside interface- default ISP InternetInside interface - default local lan....

sfatmi123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI have some doubts with log of ASA...If someone help me Jul 23 16:54:42 11.11.11.11 %ASA-4-313005: No matching connection for ICMP error message: icmp src outside:172.20.20.20 dst inside:172.19.19.19 (type 3, code 3) on outside interface.  O...

Hello,I've just bought a ASA 5505 to project my LAN. I've already use Cisco router in the past but it's the first time with ASA line.Everythings work except one major point, the return trafic is blocked by the system… I don't really understand how th...

ygi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

problem statementI'm Connecting an endpoint to the switchport, the End client is a printer (Samsung ML-2850)Weird thing is after connect, the end point success got IP from DHCP server, but somehow cannot ping to it. For switching there's no concern, ...

Hi,We have a problem with doing telnet to inside and outside interface. When we try to do, We received this message. Wha have permit any any in both interface but we can´t doing telnet.Somebody know what we have doing  to solve it??Version Asa is 8.2...