Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to export the syslog from the FMC to a text file or a CSV so that we can parse them with an external tool.  We have found going through them with the web interface to be incredibly cumbersome, and also it appears that they age out ...

zstamm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have setup FTD and trying to ping FTD from another linux system. I am able to ping the FTD and getting response in linux command line, but not able to check the communication in the FTD CLI. I tried to run the command : debug icmp tracebut I...

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 3.59.19 PM.png MicrosoftTeams-image (4).png MicrosoftTeams-image (5).png
ssrinidhi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dearsi have the attched digram with VPC configration only between the two swiches when i reload the master VPC nexus switch there is a downtime about 1 min while this not take place since the firepower devices are confiagred as Active/Standby m...

Hi I have a Cisco ASA connected via a single VPC to 2 Nexus switches. Each nexus switch is advertising the same route with equal cost via OSPF. Does anyone know the command to show the load balancing algorithm. It seems to be working on a per packet ...

sprosons by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently use a public /24 IP range for a server network, we just had a request to access a server in this network over an aws vpc, however aws does not support connecting to public IP's.  Is there a way I can NAT this to a private IP  to allow...

ajemery9 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,HiI have ASA  Model : ASA 5525-XI just upgraded to a new ASA version: asa9-12-4-39-smp-k8.binASDM stop working, so I upgrade ASDM to asdm image disk0:/asdm-7131-101.bin as the compatibility request.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/as...

asdm issue logon.jpg
loc.nguyen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card