Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day To All,     We recently purchased a RV082 Firewall Router and I am having the headache of a lifetime with the access rules and port forwarding. I have read EVERY post possible and still cannot come to a conclusion of what I am doing wrong......

We have 110mbps internet service.  When we have the 5505 behind the cable modem, our speed drops to 55mbps or so.  If we remove the 5505, we see the full 100mbps.  I assume the 5505 can handle the speed; if so, what other things should I be looking a...

Hello everybody,A very simple question about the protocols for acl on asa.From the 3 main choices let say you have ip, tcp, udp.I am trying to figure out what excatly the is in this "ip" choice. Isn't it like tcp and udp combined ?Thanks for you help...

Billetj10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on an ASA7.1. Dynamic NAT is working, but static NAT is not working as expected. Static NAT config is as below:static (Inside,Outside)  tcp 202.162.181.202 telnet 10.64.0.254 telnet netmask 255.255.255.255'show nat' shows hits after t...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are going to start implementing WCCP. We want to configure WCCP2 on our firewall and redirect traffic from our inside interface to the web cache engine. I've read several Documents on the subject but it's still a little vague.If we want traffic...

hi,Just logged into my firewall via ASDM and clicked on the Configuration button next to home. Usually when I do this, I can then click on Site to Site VPNs and they crypto maps to add or make changes but, this time I get the Startup Wizard. Kinda fr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card