Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FWSM show arp

Hello,when I sent the "show arp" command on an FWSM I get the ARP table. The ARP table contains some strange entries. Is there a way to get a normal arp table without any substitutions (like the arp table on any switch), which contains only the inter...

mi204978 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone from Cisco can chime in on this.  When TCP intercept is enacted via embryonic connection limits and SYN cookies are used, does the ASA act as a full proxy, with separate front and back end connections, or does it 'splice' the connec...

i use this ASA :asa# show version Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.0(6) Device Manager Version 5.0(6)System image file is "disk0:/asa706-k8.bin"Hardware:  ASA5520, 512 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 2000 MHzInternal ATA Compact Fla...

Hi,I'am using ASA5510 and I would like to know if we can configured 2 WAN Links which work simultaneously.I explain, Actually we have 1 WAN, 1 DMZ and 1 LAN. The WAN links is a SDSL 2M link.We want to add a simple ADSL Wan link only for HTTP Access.T...

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently run the following config on my switchesarchive   path flash:/backups/config-$t   time-period 40000   maximum 6   write-memorywas wondering if there is an ASA equivalent. I'd like to keep the config backups on the local device, not send them...

cyr0nk0r1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco 5510 connected to a LAN segment with a cisco 6500 and multiple vlan's. and using Class B address range.We have a NAT device (Non-cisco product ) on top of the Cisco ASA-5510 handling all the static and Dynamic NAT.We have lots of inte...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card