Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I've deployed Cisco FMCv & FTDv in Azure by following this document:https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/high-availability-and-scalability-design-and-deployment-of-cisco/ta-p/4109439As the static routes are concerned, differe...

Resolved! Question about ACL

Hi community i have questions about how to use ACL !I have this networkthe network on vlan 10 is 10.1.1.0and vlan 20 is 10.1.2.0I need to set up a ACL to block access computers in the VLAN 10 the condition is : VLAN 10 can access to intranet but cann...

JohnyJo123_0-1666831734680.png

Hi everyone, When i try to add the firepower sensor to FMC it shows this massage (Could not establish a connection with sensor. Make sure the registration keys match, that the software versions are compatible, and that the network is not blocking th...

HiDo we need to backup our FTD devices or is it enough to just backup the FMC? if we had to replace one of the FTD's would we just get the correct version running on it be able to just re-apply the old config, are my steps below accurate.1. new FTD a...

Hi everyone,I've been thinking of sharing my current struggle about S2S redundancy setup for our remote site in FMC, any help hugely appreciated!We have a setup of two FPR FTD firewall pairs, both managed over FMC, one local and one for our remote si...

JP10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FMC and FTD Both side time zone and NTP server same. but when will try to join the FMC to FTD not joining show this massage, even i apply basic troubleshoot,  anyone to know how to solve the problem please share the knowledge. FTD & FMC Both Version:...

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-24 at 10.05.50 AM.jpeg

Hello,We have Cisco FMC\FTD (Version is 7.0.1) integrated with Azure SAML for Anyconnect MFA, also done integration with Active Directory for other purposes. Authentication works, I can connect to the Anyconnect. But now I need to also provide Author...

IrakliGvishiani_0-1664522001365.png

Hi,I have an issue with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense for Azure. It often alert severity critical for CPU Usage.Randomly check shows CPU around 50%. Could you advise where I should check further?Below is detail: FP-East# sh cpu detailBreak down of p...

loc.nguyen by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Appreciate if you could help to give ideas on how to fix or where to check for our issue. Recently we kept receiving alert from WhatsUp Gold (WUG) monitoring tool mentioned that device and interfaces are down even though it is not actually t...

fabc1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes