Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI'm struggling to configure an ASA firewall - vers 8.31Dmz contains a group of servers.  A new application has been put onto one of the servers and assigned a port number, it is to be accessible from the internet.I have been asked to open a p...

HelloWe need to block one user from browsing internet and allow all others. For now I only have ACL on the outside interface.The user is behind the Firewall ( i.e LAN )Current setup allows all users to browse internet. appreicate some helpthanksAntho...

I have an ASA5510 8.02 that is the second gateway in the network, it is in a separated vlan and contains a pc that has the firewall A as gateway.The pc wants to reach a host in the rest of the network behind an other router (I can ping it) but when c...

cisco_H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco ASA working in active/standby mode. the active is sitting behind a cisco 3900 router.IP for the cisco 3900 router is 192.168.1.2I can successfully ping this ip address from the firewall. Now when i connect a machine on the inside inter...

Hi Team,I have a simple query for the issues I m facing currently.I have @ remote site  remote site PIX firewall which is configurd to get the Snmp poll on the server locate outside via site to site VPN.There is another snmp server located also in in...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card