Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Problem in enabling SNMP V3 on PIX with software 8.0(4). Command lookup tool provides information that 8.0(5) V3 configurations are introduced. 8.0(5) is not availbale for download in the cisco software download site. Suggestion/Advise are appriciabl...

All of a sudden when trying to access my pix 515e with the PDM I get the following Gateway FailureThe upstream server did not respond correctly to the request. The error was Connection timed out. Any ideas what to check or how to fix this problem?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I want to set up NAT with ASDM on ASA for a client and I can not make it work.Let me explain, I have several interface:Inside: 10.97.0.1 / 24Outside: 10.0.1.70 /24Interco: 192.168.6.1 /24Other Sites: 10.26.0.4 /24All routing in the network is ...

Hi!I have a gneral Question concerning a CSC Renewal for a SSM Module. The License will expire in Mid-October but I already have bought a renewal.If I register the PAK on Ciscos Site today does the new license counts from today or when the old licens...

HiHas anybody seen similar? When deploying new signatures or configuration changes through out a CSM v3.3.1 SP3 on a redundant SSM-IPS installation with v7.0.5-E4 some processes die:ASA-IPS# show healthOverall Health Status                           ...

Hi AllI am not able to telnet the ips.Please follow the beleo configservice host network settings host ip 172.16.7.175/24, 172.16.7.254telnet option enabledaccess-list 172.16.7.25/24When i tried to telnet from the host 172.16.7.25 .It is saying conne...

Ok, so I have a mix of ASA's and IOS firewalls. Constanly folks ask me " can you tell me what ports are open from x.x.x.x to x.x.x.x? I have to sift through lines of ACLs and the task becomes more complex where object groups are used. Does anyone kno...

dschaef88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does the IPS integrated module works in cisco ASA5500 with Active/Standby failover.Do we need to configure anything for IPS Failover as well or it is configured automatically as part of ASA Failover conifguraiton.