Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hola.Hice una configuración en un ASA-5510 donde se tiene 3 interfaces una OUTSIDE, INSIDE y DMZ las configuraciones de direcciones de interfaz son las siguientes:Direcion ip ISP: 67.103.XXX.1/27OUTSIDE: 67.103.XXX.XXX/27INSIDE: 192.168.1.0/24DMZ:172...

Hello I have configured an SSC-5 card in an asa 5505 and everything is working perfectly.  One of the things you need to do when configuring is configure allow-ssc-mgmt on the physical int on the asa to allow it manage the AIP card via that network c...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA

I have a layered  network where the majority of servers have access to two networks  (through their own separate NICs).  Everything is connected to an  SF300-48 switch with four (including VLAN1) VLANs set up.  Everything is  sitting behind an ASA552...

davemonk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5520 v8.3(2) OSI'm seeing connection bursts every 2 minutes to my internal SSH serverConns during that time peak at > 1500/sec - normal is 100/secInbound bandwidth usage goes from 4Mbit/sec to > 30Mbit/secCPU usage spikes above 60%When I do a "sho...

Hi Guys, I've configures Clean access - inband mode - virtual gatewayCAS is doing VLAN mapping (from L2 to L3 vlans) without any issues, but when i add more vlans to be mapped, CAS doesnt do the mapping.lets said the vlan mapping as afollows:Untruste...

I have a pair of 5520s running 8.2(3) in failover active/standby, routed mode. I have an issue with SSH as it's stopped worked after a short time, less than 8hrs during the network being installed, telnet is working fine as is https/asdm. I have re-c...

Hi guysI have added  3 asa on csm 4.0.1 , but I cannot manage ASA logs from event viewer on csm, I cannot see any logs in event viewer, with I, ASA Devices for Event Management, via  :Step 1: select Platform > Logging > Syslog > Logging Setup from t...

oabduo983 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card