Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a ras vpn for remote users and have site-site vpn for my branch offices . Here my requirement is if any user connetcted to ras vpn also be able to reach other branches via site-site vpn. My inside subnet is 192.168.1.0/24 and my branch ...

Hi Group,I currently have an ASA configured in production within my network that is set a bit high (200K msg per/hr) in respect to logging.  My issue with this is that it pretty much has rendered our syslog server useless...too many messages...sortin...

jc84_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like how I can allow the ICMP Redirect ( type 5 ) on my ASA LAN Interface.PC from LAN have ASA LAN interface as gateway and have to join another Router behind.I need to allow this traffic. Thank you

beaujoire by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two Ironport ESA devices, we have to make our MX pointer (Currently there arre two MX pointers) redndent with these devices.  So I would like to know how should be the pointing towards the IronPort ESA to be done to make my mails redundant...

Hello,I am designing a new NAT configuration for an ASA 8.4On my PIX 8.0 configuration I needed to allow bidirectional traffic between interfaces with different security levels.  For example, Inside at 100 and dmz at 50To accomplish this in 8.0 I use...

I need to change an asa external ip address remotely, usually when we do this type of thing with the routers we reload in 5min and if the new ip does not kick in for some reason and we loose connection, reload in 5min takes care of it.Question is : i...

I have been working with ASA from last 3 years, but this one made me madits 5510 with base license.broswing not workingnat (inside) 1 access-list permitallglobal (outside) 1 58.65.x.xand nat not working.Capture shows packet leaving outside, but they ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card