Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a 5510 with just a inside and outside interface, everything works on the lan inc internet access and exchange hosting to the net, but I have another exchange server on the wan and I can't get to that because I'm not natting inbound traffic a...

ktwaddell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day all - first time poster. Thank you for viewing my post.We are about to upgrade our ASA's from 7.04 to 8.2. Obviously I will be opening a TAC case to assist with the upgrade and I will also be upgrading ASDM software at the same time. These p...

Hi guys, Has anyone come across problems with missing Bookmarks on an SSL RA VPN (ASA 8.4, ASDM 641)?I have an SSL group policy which is configured to use a Bookmark list.  When a user signs into the SSL VPN, they can see other settings that have bee...

hi guys,  a customer have 2 pix 525 with ver 7.0.1 in a failover configuration with serial cable and 2 sc fiber interface and 2 fastethernet 1 used for failover.the strange behaviour is that when i try to do traffic from inside to dmz or dmz to insid...

Dear All, Greetings! I'm bit confused with part numbers. Can you please guide me in choosing the rt one.my requirement is i need  2 no's of ASA 5585 with IPS SSP-20, and would like to configure it in HA mode.' When i went through the part numbers i s...

Ok,I'm hoping some of you guys can advise me in the right direction.  I currently have a 5520 single mode currently running in production.   it's running version 8.2.3 currently.    We also ordered a new additional ASA with the new 8.3 version on it,...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are in the midst of drawing up a network for a datacenter and I got to the VLAN for backups and wondered how I could make things safer. I mean afterall, the backup server is pretty powerfull considering it can talk to many hosts.So, in a sen...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone run into the issue of neeeding to run script information on a PC with the agent BEFORE the NAC process??  The standard login script here sends files and scripts to the PC. This is completely exclusive of doing things such as a drive mappin...

Hi all -I have a problem with an Inter-tel IP phone going through an ASA 5505. The phone is working fine right now, but the next time it picks up a new DHCP address I have to update the Access and NAT rules to allow it to sync with it's server at the...

lisacoody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card