Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IPS -4240

Hello Dear'sPlease find the attached i have made a Inline Pairing in IPS for port 1 and 3 and for port 2 and 4, Server is having 2 NIC cards both are active. Will there will be a issue in IPS Inline interface pairing packet forwarding.Only 1 ASA is a...

ASA 5520 - External DNS Problems

Wanted to upgrade the ASA to version 8.2. Current ASA version is 7.0(8) - see belowCurrently running AS 5520Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.0(8)Device Manager Version 5.0(8)toLeased a ASA 5520Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Sof...

smartin by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IDS4235

Good morningI'm writing you to know information about hard disk in my Cisco IDS 4235, in particular look the output of the #show version command:4235zcom# sh versionsystem is using 17.8M out of 29.0M bytes of available disk space (61% usage)I don't r...

sercopi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

URL server request dropped in ASA

Hi All,"Request dropped" in url-server statistics. What does that mean?As  I understand, it means the url lookup request sent from ASA to websense  got dropped since no response or time out from websense server? Is this  correct? But how about the ot...

Resolved! 8.03 Ports not opening

I have been searching forums all over and spent much time looking for an answer to what is happening here. I have been trying to open up access to our internal server 2k3 vpn server and allow access to our RDP server and I can't seem to get any of th...

edockweb1 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote VPN ASA

Hello Dear's,Please find the attached configs for 7.2 and 8.2I m trying to configure remote vpn on version 7.2 as well as on 8.2,On version 7.2.I get an error 412 ,when i enabled debug for crypto isakmp and crypto ipsec,there are no logs to be seen,O...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: