Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Access list affect

I have the following concerns regarding access lists on ASA:We've permitted the computer below to access the file server and from the computer, we've opened a doc file and made some changes.Computer (192.168.1.10) > ASA > File Server (192.168.2.3)whi...

Resolved! FMCv HA

is there a way to setup 2 FMC with only 1 FTD device, This is to make sure that FMCv configurations will stay intact incase the other FMCv fails or the entire VMWare or hardware got corrupted?fmc, Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC)fmc, Cisco Fir...

Hey guys I was wondering what the norm is for moving configs off of ASA platform over to FTD's. So if I have an old 1st gen ASA5505 with a fairly complex config (Tunnel Groups, Crypto Maps, NAT, Remote VPN, Access-list mile long) am I better off doin...

Resolved! NAT FMC

Hello, I am new to the FMC firepower management center. I just have a question about the nat policies. I use an ASA 5525-X managed by my FMC. When creating the nat policy, I must choose Firepower nat or FTD nat and what is the difference between the ...

seckka21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a server on our environment that's running FileZilla and the way we have the rule set up using FMC is Set up: Objects: - Public IP, Private IP.- Ports that were asked to be opened. NAT Rule: For the public IP to the Private IP Initial Access...

JBrav0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I configured a firepower 2110 in asa mode.I enabled ntp on fierpower and changed timezone.Since that on ASA I can see in logs few error lines :sensord: Error updating RRD file:/var/sensord.rrd: illegal attempt to update using time xxx when last up...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a fpr1120 with the ASA Image with the following software versions.- ASA Image Version: 9.17(1)- ASDM Version: 7.17(1)It looks like every time the firewall sincs it's clock with the configured NTP server we get the following error messa...

kurt_faeh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem to manage the devices of two sites. I have my FMC installed on the main site with a management network 172.16.30.0/28. The FMC has an address in this network as well as the ips module and the interfaces of management of ASAs. My...

seckka21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I am trying to deploy CSR1000V in GCP but I wanted to automate it using Terraform. Does anybody know if Cisco has a repo or module for this deployment on github or if anybody has a link or has done that can you please help me.Thank you. 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card