Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! new 5505 and 5510

I have just bought brand new  5505 and a 5510 which I want to install for a company to replace thier old firewalls.I created a basic seup on both firewalls with a routerin between in a testlab to create a site to site VPN tunnel.but the tunnel doesn'...

ashleyisa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Before running firmware asa722-k8.bin and asdm-522.bin ASDM "asdm location" config lines were created when we created a network object. After the upgrade to asa722-k8.bin and asdm-522.bin this dissapeared. We recently upgraded to asa724-k8.bin an...

AndyWaldoz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,This is regarding the telnet issue to ASA.Currently I am able to telnet from inside network to ASA with folowing configuration..telnet 10.0.2.0 255.255.255.0 insideNow I want telnet from outside interface but unable to access..telnet 10.0.5....

Hi,I am having ASA 5520 with active/standby configured. Around 2 days ago, the ASA stopped responding & all of my websites stopped working. when i checked the failover status it said that failover is off. I had to manually turn the failover to start ...

Resolved! AIP SSM

Hello Friends,Please see the attached.I have 2 AIP-SSM module in 2 ASA boxes, The version of 1 IPS is 7.0(2)E4 and the other is 6.2(1)E3 i want to upgrade the 6.2 to 7.0.2. But on cisco website there is no such download option for 7.0(2) OR 7.0(4)sys...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello All,I have faced a strange problem recently.I am using ASA5520 with OS verison 8.0.4 in ative standby failover.We have observed that failover not happned my network was down for 15 minutes. when i checked i was not able login to primary ASA.Sam...

size57 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I need to know if the NAC manager lite user limit count to 500 can be upgradable to 2500 or 5000 users without having to for the standard manager.Does the manager count the seats or is it only the server?Regards

Hello Guys,I am facing difficulty in configuring ASA 8.0 Firewall to allow access from inside to outside.Please refer the following network overview below.(10.2.1.10)                                    (inside-sec100)                               (1...

%ERROR: csco_config.lua:39: csco_config.lua:656: copying 'disk0:/csco_config/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/csd.po' to a temporary ramfs file failed%ERROR: csco_config.lua:331: csco_config.lua:39: csco_config.lua:11423: copying 'disk0:/csco_config/97/plugin/p...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card