Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloCan someone please clarify on the below configurationWe use eigrp,bgp, multicast,ipx on the network. can someone please clarify the below config specially the access-list allow_all and the action. The access-list do have ip any any. Since we use...

Hi all,I'm about to upgrade the IOS-image on my ASA5550 and also at the same time upgrade the ASDM. I have a few questions about this event.Some info about the ASA5550;It's running IOS-version 7.2(4)ASDM-version 5.2(4)Total Flash is 256 MBTotal Memor...

darkdi0dx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a basic question as to how a firewall works.Say there is a server in the DMZ zone with a private IP of 10.11.1.4  and it is statically NATTed by the firewall to a public IP of 100.11.1.4. Now when a packet with the destination of 100.11.1.4 hi...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I would like to know how can i backup configs for our asa5510 incase of failure.  Is it simple to just copy configs from command "#show config"?Also how can enable GUI intrface(asdm) for 5510? is their any security risk enabling GUI? ...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts...........I have a ASA5510, it is currently running 7.0.8. Its RAM and Flash size are 256MB. Could I upgrade from 7.0.8 to 8.x??????Which is the stable version in 8.x trail???? Now my plan is to upgrade to 7.2.5... Please help ASAP....Than...

vipinrajrc by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of converting a customer firewall from Checkpoint over to Cisco ASAand I am encountering this issue I am not sure if the ASA can solve this issue.  The ASAwas sold to the customer by a VAR and that their engineer told the customer...

Hi everybody,I have a pair in active-standby configuration.During the last two weeks whenever I try to save conf on ASDM after adding a new rule on the active ASA5510, i get 'memory full' error, however it actually saves the rule.I checked memory (sh...

Resolved! UDP 2000

I have an interesting issue. The server guys use IBM's RSA card to remotely manage servers, install OS, etc. The interesting part is that the port requires UDP/TCP 2000, but it does not work and I don't see any drops in the logs. If they are on the s...

Hello everyone!  Is it possible to use an EVDO router with a Cisco ASA 5505 and still build a site 2 site tunnel?  I am having trouble thinking this through. The EVDO does not have a static. Can I still build a tunnel? I am so cofused since I have ne...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card