Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Concern,I have Cisco ASA 5520 . I want to deploy this in the following scenario.Two      ISP( for internet) links are connect      in the ASA.Three      zone ( Outside , DMZ , Inside) specified on the ASA.In DMZ      , there are two proxy serve...

skmdimran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to ASA specially 8.3. I have configured static NAT with port translation as per the following: The traffic flow is from outside to DMZ on port 3389.Object network Terminal-Serverhost 10.0.22.51Object network Streamerhost 10.0.22.50Object...

Good morning folks,I have 2 ASA 5550 here, and one have a license with 5000 IPsec vpn / 5000 WebVPNand another with 5000 / 2Because of that, I cant configure them with failover active/stanby because they complain about the diferents licensesWhat is t...

We have to use scp on all of our network devices.  It worked quite well on our routers and switches but I can't seem to get it to work for the firewalls and IPS.  I enabled scp on my ASA5510 using the command "ssh scopy enable".  I also ensured that ...

All,I have the following in the config and want to nat 10.1.1.6 to 209.165.201.15 while it seemed that "nat (inside,outside) source dynamic any interface" take precedence and nat 10.1.1.6 to the interface ip.object network obj-10.1.1.6 host 10.1.1.6o...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL,I am facing issue of high bandwidth utilization issue at customer site. And don't know how to address this issue. Customer having cisco asa deployed at perimeter. I am looking at firewall there are lot of attacks hitting firewall. like 445, ...

Please help.Hi I'm new to this site. I need to open ports 5000 and 5001 on my Cisco PIX 501 to enable some users to be able to connect to our CCTV from outside, can anyone please advice how should I open these 2 ports? any help is very appreciated.Tk...

r.gera by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi have a redundant pair of ASA 5510s and I have uploaded the 8.3 code to flash of each ASA.Is there a recommended order for setting boot order priority for the new 8.3 code and rebootingthe ASA?  The is - would is be better to upgrade and reboot the...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card