Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HI all, I am looking out for a 3rd party hardware device for IPS 4240 hardware fail open in case if my IPS unit has any hardware problems.Please suggest me on different model no/make for any 3rd party devices.Thankspratik

Hello Friends,I have a Web Server in DMZ on my ASA,Internal users were not able to access the web server by hostname so i went through the link below to configure DNS Doctoring.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please explain to me what the following output mexxx# sh resource usageResource              Current         Peak      Limit        Denied ContextSSH                         1            2          5             0 SystemSyslogs [rate]  ...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,I have permited only port 80 and 443 for our web server in DMZ. My question is after permiting port 80 and 443 everything is denied correct me if i m wrong.???I m able to ping my public IP address of my outside interface of ASA from inter...

I have a Cisco ASA 5520 running 8.2.2 with the VPN Plus license.  I am wondering what is the max number of sub-interfaces you can have on a physical interface.  I know on the 5505 it was 20 sub-interfaces if you were running the Security Plus license...

I recently upgraded my Pix 515e from 6.3 to 7.08.  Upgraded pmd to adsm.  If I do a show ver, it states 7.08.  But, if I do show config, it still shows 6.3.Why would they be different?  Since adsm runs fine, I know that the upgrade went fine.

paulc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear's,My company ordered NAC and ACS 1120 My question is Can i configure 802.1X security through ACS server and NAC in layer 2 Inband Virtual Gateway.for campus switches.Is it the good design to have double security for switch ports. 1st is 80...

Dear all,I have a trouble with Cisco ASA 5510.I configured an SSL VPN with bookmarks to some application. When the users make access to the Web Portal they have to login twice: one for enter in the SSL and one for enter in the application.Who could g...

peddy1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I’m asking your help cause I think I have my first issue with a Cisco Appliance :-) We’ve got lot of ASA appliances (around 30, 5505/5510/5520) and we never had this problem since the use of the new image software ASA 8.4(1) and ASDM 6.4(1). S...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card