Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,One of ou customers has a ASA failover pait with an AIP-SSM running version 7.0(4)E4 on it. Whenever automatic sig  update is configured the signature is downloaded on the IPS but a manual reboot is required for the module to succesfully app...

We've just upgraded from a PIX running 6.3.x code to an ASA running 8.2.x code. I've taken most of the config and adapted it over to the new appliance quite well, I only have one issue, but I am a little stuck. In PIX 6.3, NAT seemed a little more re...

rgnelson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a voip network just behind the cisco asa interface, im getting packet drops while pinging to the voip phone from the asa....getting 80% only.between the asa and voip there are 2 L2 switches... no issues from L2 switches to the phones...i h...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to finish what should have been an easy implementation, except for RDP.  The setup is ASA as a firewall for internet traffic only with routes pointing back to a MPLS router (provider managed).  For example: ASA is 172.16.1.1/24 routes pointing...

We use ASA 5505 appliances at our remote sites and connect to our core network over site to siteVPN's. We allow split tunneling from these remote ASA5505 for local PC's on the remote network segments for Internet access. We have recently implemented ...

Hi Support team,I have ASA 5510 witn CSC-SSM-10 with security plus license. Then how to configure to get updates from Trend Labs for antivirus and atispyware.And I want to configure the content filtering in my network using the this firewall. Will yo...

Hi,I'm using ASA5510 and I have a problem with the LAN since I install the ASA instead an old sonicwall  :I have 2 network in the LAN :IP : 192.168.1.0/24Gateway : 192.168.1.254 ( ASA LAN interface)192.168.2.0/24Gateway : 192.168.2.1 ( Router interfa...

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using ESMTP inspection and I want to block the incoming mails with an spoofed "mail_from" address from our own domain.I can use ESMTP inspection with regex to block this domain, but I want to block only that incoming mails (the outgoing are g...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts,Good day. i am configuring new cisco firewall for redundancy. i used cisco documentation, but having trouble in getting it properly.i have 2 interfaces as of now.interface global: 192.168.100.10 /24 interface local: 172.16.20.10 /24first one ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card