Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA5020 Firewall* Need to obtain the latest  version of software to manage the ASA 5020, and we have the version 5, but we do  not work with Windows 7.* On the other hand we want to mount the access  VPN, and we know that we need to instal...

I recently purchased a Cisco Pix 501, and have Pix 6.3(4) installed with Cisco PDM version 3.0(4).  Everytime that I try to access the PDM from the web browser i get a certficate error. I have the most recent version of Java installed.Does anyone hav...

Hi,In my current setup I'm using PIX 525 which now i want to migrate to ASA 5520 replacing PIX. I was wondering and curious to know if I can use PixtoAsa software for the same.I request help and guidenss for any once aware about.TIAAshish Shah

Hii am getitng the following error logs in the ASA Firewall version ASA 5510 Version 7.0(7) which is configured in stateful failover with the primary in standby and secondary acting as active unit .The issue is that the IP Address mentioned below 203...

What if any IPS capabilities does the 5510 haveout of the box.  I know whe can set a limit on embryonic connectionsif we upgrade the memory and run 8.3, right?  Is an accurate statement.What if anything can be done to protect against DDOS attacks on ...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI urgently need help.I have the below configuration but no http traffic is coming in into my server on the internal interface.Please someone helpZEPASA(config)# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.0(4)!hostname ZEPASAdomain-name zep-re.comenable passw...

roppong77 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some strange behavior on the trunk interface of an ASA. This trunk is carrying traffic for 5 vlans on a 2960G switch. I believe the L2 decodes are occurring because of vlan traffic sourcing from the switch that is not configured on the ASA. Th...

Barry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,How can i configure an IPS-4215 running in inline mode to never deny a certain IP address(s) whatever signature was fired?i used event action filter, but it is based on Signature ID, My question is to have a way to configure the IPS to never...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes