Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Friends,We have 2 ASA 5520 in Active - Standby failover setup (ASA1 = Primary, ASA2 = Secondary). Since these two FW's are in other branch office, we have an IPSec connectivity to the FW for monitoring. I have the following question.1. We have ...

Resolved! icmp list

i have an acl which is :access-list local_inside extended permit icmp 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0 any log alerts interval 4001. if it says only icmp protocol to any, does it cover icmp echo & echo-reply both?2. does interval 400 indicate a period of ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a PIx with 8.0(4) and ASDM 6.15(51) and cannot bring up ASdM anymore.  the firewall is continuing to work just fine, but everytime I attempt to start ASDM it accepts my passwotd, the goes through loading the cached object and then just s...

joerggrau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So currently I have an ASA 5520 in an active/standby configuration and everything is working fine. However I made a fatal mistake of not assigning a standby IP to the inside interface and have no more interfaces available for dedicated management. So...

tpfrankli by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain to me in what exactly the 10host limit of a basic license means?  Does the limit apply on the number of hosts allowed to be assigned an internal IP, or is the limit applied on the NAT connections to the outside world?TIA,Erik

godinerik by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card