Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LAN-IDSM2 Inline

Hello all,If a LAN-IDSM2 installed on a main swx  6500 as a IDS, can we switch it to be inline as an IPS?how can we know if this IDSM can support the throuput? and how can we know what is the curent throuput passing through this LAN-IDSM2 in order to...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting several of these from different workstations on my network. I need to find out if this is really a worm outbreak behavior or indeed a false positive.  I changed the attacker IP for this post but they are coming from internal IP's on my n...

JoseisonX by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a telnet server that is behind my inside interface on my ASA5520 to statically map to an IP that is on the outside interface. Not having much luck with the following config:object network PublicServer_NAT1 host 172.16.0.5access-li...

Ken Wold by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! asa5510 repurpose

HiI have a ASA5510 that has been sitting for some time and I have no idea what it was originally used for but I am going to fire it up and use it.  It probably needs to be updated in several ways before being put online though. It is an ASA5510 V01, ...

We have six 5510s.  On one of them, we need to be able to monitor whenever a remote VPN client connects to one of our servers on a specific TCP port.  What do I need to do/have to be able to receive real-time notification of connect/disconnect messag...

pootboy69 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card