Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hey all,I've recently been seeing some issues on an 877W running c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T4.bin.  With certain sites (YouTube for example) we see transfer rates ramping up to around 6.5Mbps, which is close to the sync rate of the ADSL connecti...

Hi there,can somebody tell me if it´s possible to backup a vpn3000 config and its certificate/generated keys in case of hardware failure. If not i have to generate new keys, get a new certificate and tell this all my clients, routers, firewalls ? (w...

I have this configuration on my structureOutside1     93.63.x.x         primary internet connection (WAN)Outside2    85.33.x.x          backup internet connection if primary downinside        200.1.1.3          Local network connection (LAN)DMZ      ...

My school uses NAC agent to secure their network. I have to log in every time I restart the computer or wake the computer from sleeping if I want to access the network. I've never had a problem before, but all of the sudden it is giving me trouble.Du...

chabutna1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We just put in a CSC v6.3 and occassionally when browsing out we get an HTTP 503 Unavailable error, but when we reload the page it loads. Anyone else experience something like this? Any known fixes?This happens with well-known sites such as cis...

we have an ASA5510 cluster pair with our managment network behind it.  There is one server on the inside interface that has to provide network management to serveral remote networks.   Each network is connected through routers directly attached to se...

jschweng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes