Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI want to save the running config from all our firewall via flexconfig.The problem is the carriage return after the command "copy running tftp://ip-address"I have to confirm the tftp server and the file manuallyI have no idea - how to do this via f...

Hello -  We are having an issue with our domain's webpage resolving properly from behind the firewall.  It appears that cascading style sheets (with no file extension) are being blocked and that we are seeing an older version of the webpage.  We have...

jcrowley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just switched from a Windows platform to a Linux platform.  I have everything working well now.  However I do have one problem, I am a reseller and travel to many many customers as well as remotely connect to many customer's gear. I connected to ou...

Daear All,I have two ASA device configured with Active/Standby failover configuration.Now the Standby unit is active and Primary unit is in standby ready state.If I enter write standby command in standby unit which is currently active will it rewrite...

Hello Friends,We have 2 ASA 5520 in Active - Standby failover setup (ASA1 = Primary, ASA2 = Secondary). Since these two FW's are in other branch office, we have an IPSec connectivity to the FW for monitoring. I have the following question.1. We have ...

Resolved! icmp list

i have an acl which is :access-list local_inside extended permit icmp 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0 any log alerts interval 4001. if it says only icmp protocol to any, does it cover icmp echo & echo-reply both?2. does interval 400 indicate a period of ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card