Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have (2) ASA 5520 Firewalls with three Interface.  Port 0 is used for Outside, and Port 1 is used for Inside Network. Is it possible to used Port 2 for both LAN and Stateful firewall configuration. The idea is to create sub-interfaces on Port 2 suc...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are getting the following messages in our PIX with 8.0.4 SW version:%PIX-6-110002: Failed to locate egress interface for UDP int_inside:IPV6add to IPV6add2%PIX-6-110002: Failed to locate egress interface for TCPint_inside:IPV6add to IPV6add2thi...

Resolved! VLAN PAIR

Guys I have a little and stupid question.Is there any problem with TCP when using VLAN Pairs. Does the IPS reset the connections? Problem is that I'm doing a PAIR for example from vlan 50 do VLAN 51 when the trafic is originated from vlan 50 it will ...

Running Windows 7 64-bit on corporate laptop w/ docking station with Cisco NAC 4.7.2. NAC works fine identifying and authenticating to production network.at first boot. If system is undocked, the wireless network is detected and NAC refreshes the IP....

jcbrock07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We've  purchased a used Cisco PIX 515E firewall that we are using to replace a  previous firewall of the same model. I have successfully copied the  configuration from the old unit to the new via TFTP. Everything appears  to be working normally...

Hi everyone!I'm planning to design a security system for my company like this. I do not have experence so someone plese help me to correct this.1. Externall firewall: Working as IPS (anti worms, virus, trojan, VPN, FTPS, HTTPS) with database updated-...

Can someone help me understand this error message I saw in syslog?  We had a problem with a network outage and while looking through logs to see if the firewalls failed over I found this message coming from the secondary firewall....%ASA-6-210022: LU...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I would like to know the following ASA and SSM-40 configuration meeting the standard configuration and please let me knowhow do i further do advance config to get out of this IPS module.Also I am using IME 6.2 tool to monitor ASA -SSM 4...

HI,I have following scenarion I wounder if someone could guide me. I have two servers in DMZ (on same subnet) both servers have static defined NAT entries on the firewall. I want to access one server from another using public IP but doesn't seem to w...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: