Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have some <other vendor> IPS and for a new implementation we bought IPS Cisco 4270, i have taken the couse of Cisco IPS and I liked how it works. But we have a big problem thats apply to our company, at different level the manager, boss and the us...

acmesoft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting error message "access-list used in static nat has different local addresses" while configuring the static nat statement. But the configuration exists in the running config and the same is working fine. But upon reboot of the device the statem...

Hi,We currently have ASA's running 8.2(11) and I'm finding when we try and nat (outside to inside) the ASA does a route lookup and even though it's supposed to NAT, it then trys to route the connection back out the outside interface...Source:     10....

I've been tasked to replace our old sonicwall tz170 firewall with an ASA 5510 and configure it (which I've never done, only routers and switches) and I have a few questions.  I'm inside the ASDM and I'm trying to setup my outside interface...  The 55...

kmacdonald by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I m planning to implement NAC INBand virtual mode,as if i have HP and cisco switches in my network,I have read the installation guide and cisco press book for NAC,as if now i want confirmation from you'll experts the step by step procedu...