Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA5510  with 3 interfaces : inside, outside,dmz.In the DMZ, a McAfee Web and Security Appliance acting as a proxy  (called srv-proxy, IP=192.168.127.52).srv-proxy is natted to INTERNET (public IP address).I'd like the srv-proxy to solve...

For an ASA 5505 and I need to open up a range of ports from 28300 - 28400 and 28600 - 28700, all for access from the outside interface to any machine on the inside interface. Can anyone help out with this?# sh running-config : Saved                  ...

Hello,We have VPN installed in our company with 2 routers and a pix, but we need to be able to create profiles for every user, to get information about time connected, historical data, etc. We have Cisco Works too (LMS3.2)Could you please suggest us ...

laloville by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I change the logging level to 5 when logging to an outside host?I've changed it on the console with:logging console 5But there is no equivialent command for when logging to an outside host.

w951duu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have have searched high and low via Google and within cisco.com for the answer to this, but can not seem to find it documented anywhere.  I am attempting to identify all ports that are required to manage the a Cisco IPS so that I can open up the fi...

I would like to write a policy on the ASA to block any URL with the word "facebook" in it, except for www.facebook.com so www.wwfacebook.com and www.wwwfacebook.com would be blocked but www.facebook.com would not.  I believe the blocking policy shoul...