Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to telnet between two locations and  i am unable to inbound telnet to the ASArouter. I can outbound to the other location.I created access rules in the ACL on the ASA for the source and destination. But I still see the IP being denied in ...

Anyone has any idea ... about windows 2008 kerberos integration with NAC 4.1.8 .I know thru TAC that NAC 4.1.8 supports integration with windows 2008. KTPASS.EXE is a program that is used for these purposes on windows server.I am unable to get the ex...

game123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the asa 5505 Configuration. VPN is not responding. When I check my IP address in the website "whatismyip.com" it is showing A.B.C.X.    I believe it shoud be A.B.C.A.  Also I am not able to access (https://A.B.C.A) firewall from public untrus...

Hi all,I have a doubt.I have 2 Cisco ASA5510 which are not identical.Failover seems to work, with sh failover I have this situationThis host: Primary - Active         Active time: 2803 (sec)        slot 0: ASA5510 hw/sw rev (1.1/8.2(1)11) status (Up ...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I have a customer that has two offices connected to Internet at 4Mbit (site A) and 10Mbit (site B) using Cisco ASA5505, version 8.2(1). At site A they have an IP-PBX (VoIP) and at site B there are a few IP-phones. Some internal servers are als...

Hello,Does anyone have an example 8.3 config.There are several changes in this version upgrade and some of my current commands no longer work.Just looking for a simple config allowing everything out and just smtp, www and https into my mail server.Al...

Resolved! ICMP Problem

Hi,my Topology as below :Host1------>FW1<-------------------->FW2------->Host 2                                 Default RouteMy FW 1and FW 2 are back to back connect and both site already configure default route to point each other, however i unable ...

Dears,I need to renew the the below features on the following ASA (ASA5510-CSC10-K9), but I need the excat part number, please advice.1- 50-user antivirus/anti-spyware license with 1-year subscription service.2- URL filtering, content filtering, anti...

M.Zaatreh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card