Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured a static NAT through my ASA, which for somereason does not work - I believe the problem is with the NAT order rather than the rule itself but I would be most grateful if someonecould assist me in diagnosing the problem.from command ...

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I need to purchase a SSL Certificate for a Cisco ASA5520. Can you advise which one I should purchase?What affects will it have once it is installed?Currently we only have a self signed oneThanksTahir

tahirs001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I am new to my network...my manager want to get firewall .. Pix or Asa.. for HQ.. and have vpn setup with others remote sites.... The remotes sites all have statics public address... connected with adsl netgear routers... he is saying that we don...

Hi,Is there a way for the IPS to automatically download the E4 engine through an FTP server like the signature auto update?I need the answer the the below scnearios1- upgrade from 7.0(2)E3 to 7.0(2)E41- upgrade from 7.0(1)E3 to 7.0(2)E4 -> In this ca...

All,I successfully configured active/passive failover on a pair of ASAs in GNS, but I have a question. Where's the configuration for the real addresses stored on the secondary unit? On the secondary, I can do a "sh run" and I show the ip addresses on...

I have an issue I hope someone can help with. I am not sure of the entire setup but I will try and explain what I know. A client has an application through which they login and somehow calls are pushed to them. They are able to receive the call but i...

Resolved! ASA & Vlans

Hello,So I have an ASA5505 Security Plus with a couple VLANs:interface Vlan1 description LOCAL VLAN nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0interface Vlan50 description TELEPHONE VLAN nameif telecom security-level 50 ip a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card