Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few questions on Cisco firepower (FP) range of security/firewall devices that I could do with some guidance on as its not an area I have reviewed before for a risk assessment exercise.How regularly are security patches provided to plug vulne...

crib.bar by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a trick to getting one of the SFP+ interfaces to come up? I have an FPR2130 in platform mode with a 10Gb SR module plugged into the 1st SFP+ interface. from FXOS I can see the interface is an enabled admin state, but the operational state is...

Hello, We are currently using a Radius server to authenticate users using Anyconnect. The Radius server is tied to MS AD\Domain Users & \Domain Computers. So, any user who has an AD account can login using their AD creds. I have an assignment to crea...

zekebash by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, We would like to perform various testing on the Cisco Firepower and therefore we would like to stand up a Firepower in AWS.  I've created a cloudformation template and subscribed to the firepower aws subscription.  I created 4 network interfaces ...

sweigle88 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSo hope ive been getting this right if i want to block traffic to and from the same addresses I creat a rule it would be as the below source ANY   destination ANY  source networks 23.33.44.55  destination networks 22.33.44.55  Source ports Any  Des...

benolyndav by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: