Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Just a quick question. As far as PIX and ASA technology, is there a reason why you cannot ping test the outside/public ASA with packet sizes over 1000 or 1500 bytes?Yes, all ICMP echos and relpy commands are present and you can ping and get replys us...

Probably just something I am overlooking, but how do I allow return traffic from a lower security level interface to a higher one. My setup has E0/1 as the inside interface, then E0/2 is sub interfaced with 3 vlans, all at different security settings...

I have a Symantec Gateway (SG) appliance that I'm converting from to an ASA 5550. I have a slight problem, and I don't think there's a workaround. The SG allows for us to create a rule that allows external traffic in, and then it will forward this tr...

Hi ExpertsWhat does the following mean from an output of a show crypto ipsec sa?#send errors 118793, #recv errors 0 local crypto endpt.: 202.1.56.226, remote crypto endpt.: 165.228.225.105 path mtu 1500, ipsec overhead 56,

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes