Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DMVPN NHRP issue

I have a phase 2 DMVPN network with approx 40 spoke routers and dual hub routers. 90% of this is working very well. However I have 3 or 4 spoke routers that are unable to communicate with each other directly (traffic goes via the hub router between t...

ricey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We are using 2 MBPS Internet link and around 200 users in our office. Last two days, we have been experencing slow Network connectivity only in morning hours when all users starts downloading their e-mails which results Network get it slo...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX running 7.2(3) that I have allowed FTP traffic to a server on the inside interface.The "outside" interface has an ACL configured to allow the FTP/FTP Data traffic using "outside" IP address for the ftp server. A static NAT is also confi...

RaveDave1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I want to implement a NAC appliance for a small network of users that connect directly to non-Cisco switches.As I understand, my only option is to deply NAC in in-band mode, in this way it does not matter which switch I use because the traffi...

Dear all,i would like to use IOS IPS 5.x format. the show subsys name ips gives me following outputips protocol 2.001.001i have this image installedflash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-19.bin"But it seems in my IOS Version there are some commands mis...

One of our ASA's went down for an unknown reason and needed to be rebooted. After coming back up, our site to site VPN no longer works. I've tried to refresh it with a no/crypto map to no avail. Here's the syslog errors being reported by the one th...

ajobrien5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,If I upload a file to the ASA5505 is it possible to access it via HTTP or FTP from a client PC?Failing that can files be push uploaded to the ASA somehow. Basically I am writing a small app and would like to access the file system "over the w...

mackeyuk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes