Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybodyI've nat configurations on my router and everything goes well .But in "show ip nat statistics" output , it shows some drops ( In-to-out drops: 3124 Out-to-in drops: 1136 )I dont know the reason and the meaning and I couldnt also find anyt...

Adel3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower SNMP VPN

i have recently deployed a site to site between a Firepower FTD and a ASA which is up and working but im unable to monitor the FTD using SNMP over the VPN. i have enabled access via the platform settings however it seems im only able to get stats if ...

opengiltd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any simple way to determine the average packet size of IP packets or Ethernet frames that are traversing interfaces on an ASA running FTD code, I know we have the packet capture tool and could probably obtain a smallish snapshot of traffic a...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, we managed two FTD 2130 in a cluster with fmc. first we updated our fmc to 6.6.1. then we updated our cluster to 6.6.1, but the upgrade on our standby ftd failed, so one member is on version 6.6.0.1 (active ftd) and the other is on 6....

Bastl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have Cisco ASA 5525 with 500k limit on the current license. What i noticed if the conn count proportionate to xlate count things run smoothly. But at times if there is disruptions to the network when it comes back i see the xlates is rapidly incr...

maileh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes