Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to deploy NAC in my company, I have some questions about NAC: 1. If I deploy 1 NAC server and 1 NAC manager with IN-BAND: - When NAC server dies (NAC manager oprates), traffic is bypass or not? what things will happens? - When NAC manager dies...

mylove142 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some troubles setting up a new firewall. (I'm new to firewalls)I've got the unit up with configured IP addresses on inside and outside. Downloaded and installed ASDM software. I can't seem to get it to pass traffic. The unit is being used ...

dklewe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nat-control

Hi,I was reading about Nat-Control.More I read it more confusion.It comes disabled with version 7.0 and more.It is something;When nat-control is enabled NAT is required for all traffic flowing across the security appliance. When nat-control is disabl...

sushil by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a VPN using a 871 router. The VPN is to be used by a remote client who will gain remote access to a PC using NetSupport software, a product similar to PCAnywhere. I am able to establish the VPN connection but the NetSupport soft...

Hi,I have to sugest a solution to my customer which can support 02 different ISPs simultaneously in active mode on ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9. Is this solution possible.Thanks & Regards

Hi I am doing a practice laboratories I have a madule AIM-IPS-K9 in a router 2811 and I have configurated the interfaces how say the link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ips/6.2/configuration/guide/cli/cli_aim.html#wp1044942 I want to kno...

We have a Cisco ASA connected to the internet through a Cisco 3800 series router. On the inside of the ASA we have a server that is published onto the internet (Static NAT on the ASA to a public IP).For some reason we require a sucessful traceroute t...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, lately i've been hammered badly by this signature. the funny thing is the destination ports are highports ,etc 1025,5000,etc (non netbios) . i noticed this signature has been firing frequently since ms08-067. anyone having the same experience ? i...

yuliang13 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card