Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I upgraded IOS on PIX 515E from ASA image 7.2(4) to PIX image 8.0(4)16. NTP statement disappeared. I tried to add NTP statement back, but got the following error messages:Firewall(config)# ntp server 10.3.1.3 vPif_getVpif: bad vPifNum(0xffff) from ...

Hi,I have a PIX 515 E,it is working fine all the ways,but suddenly the entire LAN users ar enot able to access the INTERNET,but the same time mails are going and coming without any problem.VPN tunnels are established but throgh the tunnels applicati...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,I have configured the username and Password when I used the password for ASDM,I can use only the privelge level- 2.I can't configure anything. messgae.You are authorized to access only home and Monitoring Views.How do to change privilege level fo...

HiHere's a gif in attachment that will help you to figure out what I'm trying to say.I plan to secure 3-tier architecture with firewall that I already have. It's an ASA 5520 and I transformed my Management interface into an Ethernet Interface so as ...

Hello,I am looking for the best solution to monitor SIP traffic. We have around 20 Voice Gateways ( AS5400). We have experiences drop calls recently and the only way was to run a packet capture to identify the fault. I found this solution too complex...

Hi,I'm having a problem that I can't figure out.To outline a simple setup of our configuration i looks like this:inside (sec. level 100)outside (sec. level 0)dmz (sec. level 20)Now, I've created a NAT excemt statement between the dmz and the inside n...

Dear Team,1.When the easy VPN client gets connected to Easy VPN server,the client can access internet as well as network behind VPN server(if split tunnelling is enabled).It means if anyone on internet has compromised the VPN client system then he ca...

Good Morning,My company is interested in the AIP SSM-10 module for the ASA Firewall. I would like to know what the general consensus is on this product and if there are any caveats we should be concerned about.Thanks for your time and assistance.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card