Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a connection to a 3 party app that has changed. The app is no longer able seperate users coming into the app using nat as seperate connections. I have 4 users that need to use the app at one time. I want to change the nat statement so the u...

elderr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would route tracking work in the following scenario?DSL and T1 links connected to the same ASA. The t1 will be used for a site to site VPN tunnel using dynamic routing over the tunnel. The tunnel should only be used to reach those destination netwo...

Hi All I am trying to configure WCCP on the ASA, it seems pretty straight forward but I am not having any luck with it working. The Web cache server we are using is the Barracuda Web Filter with the latest firmware update that is suppose to w...

blittrell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have linksys wireless modem/router my network currently working fine on this device. I bought Cisco pix501. i have configured the PIX. ip address outside pppoe setroutevpdn group Internet request dialout pppoevpdn group Internet localname xxxxxx@...

ciscomoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,"i have a friend" ( :-) )to which i want to deploy the NAC OOB L3.Why this one? Because he has a central location and a few branches (a few more actually) and these branches are at 2 L3 hops prom the center. More specific, there is a L3 s...

I tried to run the above debug to get insight into zone based policy firewaling and it spiked the router to 99%. Most of what got logged were these rate-limit policy messages such as below. But I don't have anything purposely rate-limited. What ar...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks!!I have two ASA 5520 Series, I want to implemented a DMZ three-homed with three ethernet interfaces and I want failover with this solution. Is this possible with this device?.What are the connections between the differents switch with SPT...

Could anyone tell me how to read additional data other than the data in the context data packet. I need to read the rest of an http request but I am unsure how to go about doing this.It shows part of a string where an SQL injection attempt was but d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card