Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have configured sys log server in ASA Firewall. i want to know, who are the users and not used for a month time/certain period in local database/syslog server.Thanks,Ravi.

s_ravi13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During one upgrade from pix to asa i'm encountering one problem with my proxy servers situated in the inside segment.They are not able to browse internet.The question that i have is that is anything to be added in asa modular policy keeping the same ...

m-daja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The documentation I have read states that a PC with an agent kit should also have a csa_uninstall.bat located in the system32 directory.I have checked some representative PCs in our domain, and none have that file.What am I doing wrong? Is the file a...

Hi,can anyone advise plz which is a better solution to integragte with ASA ? does any of the 2 filtering server has monitoring capabilities, i mean if you want to check the websites that a certain employee is visiting.Thank you

josephium by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new order for ASA with failover to be programmed. There will be two ASA5510, and an ASA5505 behind them. The requirements are CSC, S2S VPN, and client VPN. I will be routing a subnet of public IP's through the ASA to the 5505 which will be a...

I have a client asking if this is possible:Can I connect 2 wan connections from 2 isps to the ASA and have traffic mail traffic route through isp 1 and all other web traffic route through isp 2?Would this be possible with multiple contexts on the fir...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Easy vpn remote

I have a 2611 router with ios:c2600-i-mz.120-10,DRAM/FLASH is 26624K/6144Kand the compact flash is 4966520.Could it support Easy vpn remote feature?If not which IOS/DRAM/FLASH could be appropriate ?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The interface G0/1 of our ASA5520 has a large number of interface resets when issue show interface command. This number increase every several minutes. Other interfaces are ok. I am very sure there is no cable and patching problems, because I have te...

guo6688 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some trouble with port forwarding on a 515E pix.I have the following commands in the configstatic (inside,outside) tcp 11.11.11.11 smtp 10.0.0.55 smtp netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0static (inside,outside) tcp 11.11.11.11 www 11.11.11.11 www n...

dancox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card