Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, 1. Can I use the default virtual sensor vs0 for the incoming traffic on all the interfaces. 2. How can I allocate interfaces to the AIP-SSM module. 3. How can I allocate interafces to the IDSM module. I am assuming that the interfaces assigned ar...

I remotely manage an ASA 5505. In the past, I have been able to access the public interface via SSH. I upgraded the ASA from 8.0.3 to 8.0.4. Since the upgrade, I have not been able to access the ASA public (outside) interface with SSH. I do have ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why are some signatures a "component of" some other signature. Does this mean they depend on each other to work properly?Example is Signature 5748/1This is a component of meta signature 5748-0 and has no event actions of its own defined..

kutukutu9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please do somebody know - if I adjust in policy map on ASA two classes - first for specific ip addressess (for which I dont want H323 inspection) and second global-all addresses all inspections. It means that packets from first rule will also conform...

HiIs it possible that in the CLI to find out in what object-group(s) that a specific IP is located?I'm currently just dumping the configuration and using wordpad to search it through. It sucks but its the easiest way, for me atlest. It might be easy ...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I block Lime wire on my router 2800 I tried build in feature through SDM but limewire still works. I even tried to block port 6346-47. no luck,,,,,,,Please help.

raimj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm trying to design a data center security solution. I have a 6509 E with sup 720 and FWSM. My concern now is whether to go for IDSM or a 4200 sensor. I know about the through put limitations of both products. Can you all highlight any other p...

thedinuka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today, ips-4250-sx (not-in-line) upgraded from v6.0(4)E1 to 6.0(5)E2. (S335) to (S339)1st appearance & flood of red alerts,all internal sources and destinations:1) Windows DCOM Overflow 0&1 subsigs: (1100src/100dst=86k total hits)2) Netware LSASS CIF...

wgorman by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card