Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone,This event (NR-4055/2) shows up in CS-MARS from one of our ASA-SSM machines several times every day. It's always on UDP port 4500, which is used with IPSec. IntelliShield also confirms that this is probably benign, so I'm not too worri...

my main network is 10.9.2.XXXi have sub networks ie. 10.2.x.x, 10.3.x.x, 10.4.x.x, and so on!if i log into the 10.9.2.x network i can go into any sub network.but if i connect my laptop to ANY sub network of course my ip gets that sub networks ip. bu...

Hi, My PIX 535 (UR license) is running 6.3(5) version and want to upgrade to 7.X, could any one suggest a stable version in 7.X (It has 16MB flash, and 1GB RAM).

We recently upgraded our sensor to 6.1.1 E2. In doing so, and as per documentation, we uninstalled IEV in order to install IME.Now that we are using IME, and IDM for 6.1.1, I was trying to determine how to perform some tasks. The help files and doc...

I am looking to block internet access for some of our hosts during specific time periods. I would like to block it by IP since I can make sure they always get the same IP with DHCP reservations. I tried to put the rule in but it wiped out the default...

Hi i use ASA 5520 all my clients on my LAN Jus go out for internet i use ip any any on my outside interface of ASA i dont want to use it CAN u please tell me the default ports that are to be permitted i know some what else can be used wwwftpssh3389 r...

Resolved! Tuning of IDS

Hi All,I need some suggestion from all the forum experts,I am configuring the 2 sensors (4215):external sensor -- deployed before the firewall of my network.internal sensor -- deployed after the firewallMy problem is:1)what are all the signature (Mos...

navin_rk3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have specific requriment , below is the details which i need to block URL & allow some or url with different Ip's in ASA, this has to be done only through ASA not through any websense or thrid party tools. please let me know any config u know ab...

I have a Java Application that connect to some server over the internet. After i installed PIX 501 on my network i am unable to connect my application to its server.Without pix its works great.In local computer log i can see the application connectin...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card