Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,Is that possible to block traffics based on Source and destination in Cisco IPS 4200 series sensor.IPS is installed in promiscous mode.regarsRajesh

secureIT by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am attempting to place an ASA5510 in front of an existing Cisco 2821 router. This 5510 will replace the VPN and firewall modules currently in place on the 2821.After placing the new firewall in place and changing the routes and paths, I was unsuccess...

kerryjcox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks!!I have adquired reciently a Cisco 857 router. I want to do a VPN site to site.I have configured the interface ATM0.1 with "ip unnumbered" to VLAN 1. I haven't configured the router to enable NAT or PAT. The VLAN 1 is configured with one ...

Resolved! MFP

Hi, We have 1 MB dedicated link and network gets slower when mutiple users download anything. I know we can restrict them by using MFP but we have connected few sites by using STS tunnel and I dont want that MFP to be implement on my tunnel traffic. ...

folksi have a perimeter router cluster with an asa cluster and another firewall cluster protecting my corporate networki'm hardening my perimeter at the moment but i was toying with the idea of using the perimeter routers in Classic IOS firewall mode...

Hello,can anybody tell me if PAgP is supported on PIX/ASA firewalls and if its possible to use EtherChannelling on firewall ports. Also, what are the limitations of this is at all possible.Thanks, Mark

zeu7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have pix firewall 525 with IOS Version 8.0(3)I have access-list applied both on inside and outside interface. Everything was working fine but today i m not able to ping firewall outside interface. only directly connected switches are able to ping f...

Hi, In MPF how many service-policy I can configure per interface.Please find theconfiguration in my ASA..class-map inspection_default match default-inspection-trafficclass-map imblock match any!!policy-map type inspect dns preset_dns_map parameters ...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I apologize if I open a topic that had already been discussed,but I would need to know if the PIX 515 with 6.3 ver is capable of doing some basic url filtering such as youtube.com and yahoo.com .And if not what would be a suitable solution ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card