Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have two routers 1841 and 851 . 1841 has a Static Ip where is 851 is on DHCP i want to created VPN connection between the specified routers, specify me a proper wan and link to perform the specified task using SDM

We are running a Cisco ASA 5505 and remote clients are 871's. We currently use a EasyVPN configuration between the single ASA and our 13 871's. Today (1) out of the (13) tunnels is experiencing packet loss. I have power cycles the broadband router ...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 v8.0(3)Anyconnect v2.2Pretty simple setup, just a single group policy that has the Idle timeout set to 60 minutes.Testing it out, I connect with the anyconnect client and I can see session via the ASDM monitoring section and watch as the idl...

snooter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have another problem that I just encountered after getting NAT set up correctly. I posted yesterday about a problem with using 2 WAN interfaces, once I got it all set up and working, now the inside static clients don't resolve hostnames, only IPs,...

Dear sir,i have tipical problem is i have two servers connected to unmanagble switch and from that switch to connected to one of of the port eth0/0 and i taken output eth0/1 and i conncted to my pc through the firewall i want to access my serversthro...

Resolved! IPS Version update

We are using ASA 5510 with AIP-SSM 10 that having IPS Version 6.0(3)E1 with a valid licensee agreement. Now we want to update IPS version to 6.1(1)E2, is the update is possible? If yes guide me how, and also guide me or provide the link how to backup...