Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi All, We now have people accesing our network over the VPN. I need to set up an ACL to only allow the VPN Users to certain servers. I am new to pix but do have gui access so am hoping that may be easier.If someone could point me in the right direct...

Hi all,Today, my ASA5510 outside interface have the ISP IP (from DHCP aaa.bbb.50.144).I do use NAT to access a web server in a DMZ ("static (dmz,outside) interface 172.16.1.80 netmask 255.255.255.255") from the outside interface.Tomorrow, we will hav...

Resolved! IDSM-2 Inline mode

Hi,I am working with the IDSM-2, We have Cisco 6509 with CSM & FWSM, We are planning IDSM-2 in Inline mode and now i want to monitor the traffic which is coming through Outside Interface of the FW context ( Which is nothing but a VLAN A, VLAN B, Vlan...

isgphyd12 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Folks,I've set up my outside vlan as so:interface Vlan2 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address dhcp setrouteI need to release the IP address that that interface got dynamicly from the ISP. Kinda like doing a "ipconfig /release" on a windows ...

Resolved! ASA 5505 ACL help

I am configuring my first ASA and have not been able to figure out to to limit access to a few subnets and sites on the internet.I would like to only allow access to two internal nets10.10.23.128 255.255.255.12810.10.26.0 255.255.255.128a single woul...

Hello -I have a 2600 router that separates two networks and I need to setup an ACL to allow traffic from 192.168.1.0/24 to two IP Addresses, 10.13.3.10 and 10.3.10.2. The rest of the network should be accessible from the 192.168.1.x net.

cacmk5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone please help. I recently installed a PIX 5520 with AIP-SSM-10. I can manage the sensor just fine and am using "configuring Cisco IPS using CLI 6.0" as a reference. I recently downloaded new signatures as sig1 on my sensor. when I enable...

I currently have a Cisco IPS 4240 employed inline in my Customers Network. It is inside of the border Router, and in front of the Outside Firewall which protects the DMZ.the IPS is already configured to block certain types of packets inline. I was ...

Hi,The IDS signature "SQL Query in HTTP Request" (5474:0) does not recognize all malicious SQL selects. Currently, the reg exp looks like [%]20|[=]|[+])[Ss][Ee][Ll][Ee][Cc][Tt]([%]20|[+])[^\r\n\x00-\x19\x7F-\xFF]+([%]20|[+])[Ff][Rr][Oo][Mm]([%]20|[+]...