Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone have any experience of https timeouts when using PIX? I'm not completely sure what is causing the issue but when trying to access an https site from our internal LAN the session times out during the user authentication phase (i.e after ...

PDEdwards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I received the following traps while disconnecting the fiber from the IDS:DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance = Timeticks: (97610796) 11 days,7:08:27.96SNMPv2-MIB::snmpTrapOID.0 = OID:SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.9.138.2.0.1SNMPv2-SMI::enterprise...

I will be upgrading an active standby failover pair of PIX 525s later this week. They are running LAN based and stateful failover. I am planning to use the following procedure:Step 1 Download the new software to both units, and specify the new imag...

edunn by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 running 8.0(3) that is crashing every 20 minutes or so, this is what immediately appears on the console when it crashes:============= CHECKHEAPS HAS DETECTED A MEMORY CORRUPTION ===============Reason: Free buffer corrupted rc=1I have...

psuranyi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have pix firewall 535 with IOS 7.x version. I have enable it with no-nat-control, to my understanding with this no-nat-control traffic from higher secuirty level to lower secuirty level allowed if there is no access-list. But from low to high st...

Hi,I have recently replaced a netgear firewall for an ASA5505. Below is my config. My problem is that when I browse the web from my linux box, anytime I hit a new site, it seems to take about 30 seconds to a minute to do the lookup before I can actua...

wizumwalt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes