Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying the dhcprelay configuration on PIX where the scenario is..There are four logical interafaces configured on the inside interface of the PIX.Each subinterface is in different network where the DHCP server is connected to inside interface...

Resolved! Encryption Domains

Hi everyone...I just had a quick question here I will be setting up a lan-to-lan connection from my 3000 concentrator to something called a FortiGate 200A. The distant end(FortiGate 200A) is asking me what selector fields I'm using in my IKE/IPSec t...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of ASA firewalls running in active/standby config. What is the Cisco recommended way to do a gracefully fail over to the standby unit (for example, when doing software upgrades, etc). Rebooting the primary is my current method, just ch...

bwindle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the ASA 5520 comes equipped with 4GE ports. However, does it support a slot for an additional SSM expansion card, totaling the GE ports too 8?Thanks,Derek

khysore01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to purchase ASA5550, this FW come with 8 Gig interface + 1 FE + 4 gig SFP. My questions are:1) Can we use all these interface "or if we use the copper the fiber are disabled"?2)We want to use: One copper interface "As an Outside Interface"...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all!I have a problem with Nessus plugin installation.((After reading Installating Guides I did not have a clear understading what files should I download. So I've got 2 files: nessus-plugins-2.2.10.tar.gz (6507 KB)nessus-plugins-GPL-2.2.10....

dosic by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have a vpn network with 4 sites, 4 cisco routers and i used Ipsec with preshare keys. I would like to redirect all Internet traffic of sites to a central site that will route it to an ISA server that will check the traffic. the...

Resolved! PIX basic config

I have been able to acquire a small PIX501 with IOS 6.3(5). Now I know this is a far stretch from firewalls discussed in this forum but I would like to know if anyone could provide me with a little guidance on basic configuration of the firewall. Is ...

hello alli'm in process of configuring FWSM on 6509 switch in a bank i have 5 vlans1.MGMT Vlan for amangement staff vlan 1002.users Vlan for users vlan 1013. Servers-1 Vlan for group of servers vlan 1024. Servers-2 Vlan for another group of servers V...

Dear Marco , I am having a strange problem. Please help me out.I made a TCP string base structure. Stringe is google. I configured the following Event actions for that signature.Deny connection InlineRequest Block hostProduce AlertReset TCP COnne...

I have two ASA that connect to the Internet. I don't do any static NATTING on my inside network. My users have been trying to establish a VPN session using Microsoft VPN but without much success. First Firewallccess-list INSIDE line 244 extended perm...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm in the middle of deploying a NAC solution and I was able to find documentation whereby I can CHECK if certain services are running. I tried making a rule to check if the "Messenger" service is running so that NAC will ask you to d...

lolayo_19 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: