Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to get a VPN tunnel up from an ASA 5505 to a Watchguard X1000 firewall at our colo. I'm a total newb at Cisco VPN configs, so I've probably got something monkeyed up...By the debugs, it looks like Phase 1 and Phase 2 both are coming up, but th...

Hi,We have a FWSM module in 6513 core switch which acts as the gateway between Vlan's.We have an exhange server in one VLAN and now we face a connectivity problem to this server on port 25 from other VLAN's. The port is open and no restrictions are t...

Hello,I've a Cisco ASA5510. I need to redirect the traffic originating from some IP addresses from inside interface destination port 80 to a proxy server, located in the inside interface, port 8080.For people who works with linux/iptables, I need som...

Resolved! acl on 2851 router

Hi have problems with my ACL, I cannot get passive ftp to work. I can log in but I cannot see any folders inside the FTP site. In active mode there is no problem. The interface has static translation for the FTP server. Here is the ACL. Can anyone he...

bsudol79p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to find documents on CCO that explains error messages on ASA5520. "%ASA-2-106001: Inbound TCP connection denied from x.x.x.x/1266 to x.x.x.x/22 flags SYN on interface outside" registered on ASA5520 7.2(2)22. Does anyone know what this m...

I'm seeing a lot of events in our ASA logs for 106001 relating to external source TCP (port 80) connections being denied inbound to our PAT address. The sources are all valid web sites which users are accessing. If a source inside connects to a websi...

I've been trying to make this work and have had no luck. I've got a 515E running 7.0(2) and attempted to use this command to allow hosts on my 172.17.150.0/24 subnet to browse the website on 69.90.71.85 ; static (outside,inside) 69.90.71.85 172.17.15...

I have a client that sends periodic bulk mail to their members. When they do this it completely floods their DSL connection.Is there a way with an ASA5505 to do packet shaping to limit the amount of smtp traffic to no more than 50% of their upload sp...

Hi All,I have 2 pix firewalls in failover mode. All of a sudden the primary started dropping all traffic on the inside interface.when doing a sh log I was seeing litterally hundreds of Deny UDP reverse path check errors on the inside interface. the...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card