Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having Cisco 2611XM router and I would like to block all IM's like Yahoo, MSN and also block some of the URL's like www.ebuddy.com, www.meeboo.com. I'm a newbie. Please help in this issue.Thanks in advance.

ramsri_46 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to install an ACL on my inside of PIX to deny these RFC1918 (10., 172.16., and 192.168.)addresses from eminating from the inside. Getting this error msg in my console prompt, and have never seen it before. ERROR:IP address,mask (10.0.0.0,0...

Hi there!We are trying to configure a pix firewall 506e to redirect outside traffic to an inside machine.We're using the following commands:static (inside,outside) tcp 82.173.121.53 1417 192.168.10.137 1417 netmask 255.255.255.255static (inside,outsi...

yupinho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All;i have configured VPN in PIX 525. ppl can easily make VPN connection from any where from the world. but the ppl from inside (from LAN) are not able to make VPN connection with an other PIX 525 in our branch office having saperate network. i ...

soshomile by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm a newbie. Could someone help me solve the problem of setting up lotus domino passthru server on the DMZ connected to Cisco ASA 5510 and the real domino server on the internal network which is connected to a Cisco 3560 Switch.I want to set the...

5y5tadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515-E, IOS 6.3(4). I have two networks set up behind it on eth1 and eth2. Both networks have their own email servers (Exchange 2003). The network on eth2 can't send email to the server on eth1, and can't telnet to port 25, can't even pin...

Hi,I am attempting to implement a basic URL filtering setup - withoutWebSense as the requirements are pretty static.Basically I want to allow certain inside host access to only a selectlist of URL's. This docs show how in a round about fashion:http:...

otn-cco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card