Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have configured an inbound access for exchange online to allow communication with internal VIP on ports tcp-25 and 442. I have the NAT rule in place and the policy to allow the traffic. However, I am seeing the traffic being dropped by SNORT...

NAT.png
Jordan-s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have implemented a 1 leg proxy appliance inside LAN and NATed by firepower and then a PacketShaper bandwidth controller then to Internet. The internet bandwidth is 50Mbps.Strange thing is when download files from some specific website like ...

Roy Lee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have FTD ( ip 10.2 ) >> Layer 3 switch >> Router (ip  10.1 ) From switch i can ping router and FTD interface, but from FTD i am not able to ping router interface and vice versa. ICMP is allowed. Any help pls

Resolved! ASA 5506-X

Hello  I have  ASA 5506-X  and i have a problem :  when  i put this command  :  system install noconfirm ftp://192.168.1.254/ftd-6.2.3-83.pkg  via xlight ftp server :===> it show  this message : ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

Being new to the Cisco Firepower lineup I had a question regarding the 2130?It's my understanding that the you can run these in 2 modes:1) ASA on FP21002) FTD on FP2100 What are the benefits/requirements that one would run one over the other? Thanks

ThariqAli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to forward port 8080 and 5544 towards internal server from the internet but its not working. Below is the configuration , if any one can help on this, internet = name of outside interfaceCCTV = name of inside interface object network NVRh...

musman786 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,Its new setup. There are 2 FMC such as fmc1 and fmc2 but not in HA. 2 perimeter firewall (p1 and p2) and 2 internal firewalls(i1 and i2) added in the fmc1. fmc1, p1, i1 running from last few months where fmc2, p2, i2 were powered off. Recen...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card