Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a PIX 515 running version 7.2.2. I want to inject a default route on the inside and on the dmz only. How do I do this? I tried to use the default information originate command but it also inject the default route into the outside interfa...

l.tating by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an ASA 5520 running an IPSEC tunnel to a 3825.Everyday the tunnel drops and the following message appears in the logs.%ASA-1-713900: Group = 10.254.254.45, IP = 10.254.254.45, construct_ipsec_delete(): No SPI to identify Phase 2 SA!I though...

I am still running VMS 2.3 and Security Monitor 2.2 to manage and monitor my IPS and firewalls. I upgraded from PIX's to ASA 5510's and noticed that I cannot see the ASA syslog events under the Event Viewer anymore. The ASA devices are still logging ...

pnel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configure a L2TP VPN with dynamic map. My users connect perfect, but I would like to tunneled only traffic to my network, and let web and mail traffic use their internet connection. I did use "split-tunnel-network-list" but it did not work. Me...

edimonted by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have recently purchased an ASA 5505 v7.2(2), and have been unable to send SMTP through it. The effect of the problem seems similar to other postings I've read, where disabling fixup/inspect esmtp resolves the problem. I've done this, but to n...

hi all,can any one help with the diff. between these two pix commandspix(config)# clear access-listpix(config)# clear configure access-listall cisco documentations says that the second command clear the acl from the running config, so if i do copy ru...

skherisat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i was wondering if i could allow my DMZ network to be accessed by my remote LAN... I currently have a IPSEC VPN tunnel on my local lan to my remote office's local lan. now my currently need is to enable my remote office's local lan to access the dmz....

brianbono by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance!We're setting up a web server farm consisting of web, SQL, FTP, and domain controller servers. The data centre provided us 2 10Mbps Ethernet connections with 3 public static IPs each on primary subnet, and additional 14 public stat...

angelatam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card