Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi alli am getting eror during SNMC_CoreSwitch(config)#firewall vlan-group 1 1error:-Vlan 1 can not be a secure vlanIf i change the ip of vlan 1 thn my ospf neighbor ship is not establishing.Vlan 1 is connected to outer world.So please help me how to...

hi alli am attaching the connectivity diagram.We are using in vlan 1,5,7,11,15 in the 6513 switch.Alos this switch has 2*FWSm modules.Now i am not able to understand how to select the insode and outside interface vlan.I had created a vlan-group 1 and...

Hello.I am doing pre-deployment testing for 7.2 on a PIX535. I started pumping engineered ICMP traffic from IXIA at 75MB and 64 frame size just for traffic flow validation (allowed via ACL). For some reason, the CPU spiked to 99%. I was under the imp...

espmolina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can someone send me a detailed document on how to setup static NATs on the Pix 506E. I have the GUI software, so I can use that otherwise command line interface will have to do. I need to know how to setup static NATs and open ports(access lis...

I have a customer who uses the IP Communicator behind Cisco VPN into an older PIX. They can call normally whether extension to extension from VPN side to in house side, no problems, outside calls no problem, but when they try to call another VPN user...

Hi Can any one suggest me a linux (open source) based log analysers to accept logs from cisco 4215 ips. My network is based on opensource and I cannot have windows machine and hence need a log analyser on linux to analyse the IPS logsThanks in advanc...

Dear sir/madam,I have ASA5520-AIP10-k9 security appliance, could any one tell me what does this AIP10 and K9 security appliance mean.Also could any tell me briefly how i best use this equipment, i have a LAN of 500 users that contain dell servers, 18...

goharkhan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs upgrade from 6.3.4 to 7.2.2 allowed and work well or i should upgrade like this: 6.3.4->7.0.x->7.1.x->7.2.x ?in release notes for 7.2 i found:The minimum software version required before performing an upgrade to PIX Version 7.1 isPIX Version 7.0...

icenterhq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two Pix, running 7.0.Primary is running UR active/active license, Secondary is running FO active/standby only license. Both of box cann't talk to each other. and keep complain" remote unit license is different".Is this caused by the active/standby on...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes