Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are switching over a section of our environment from McAfee Network Security to Firepower. We have several different policies for different customers. McAfee uses a combination of NSP rules, CVEs, and other ways to identify and categorize intrusti...

We have two S2S VPN's that go to a remote office. One that goes from Azure to an ASA and one that is from a Sophos Firewall to the same ASA..  From computers in Azure and the site that has the Sophos Firewall, I can RDP to computers at the site with ...

jf1134 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an ASA 5525-X.There is no configuration on the ASA but after executing these commands debug sfr errordebug sfr eventsdebug sfr messagesdebug cplanedebug module-booti have this error below.cp_check_connection: handle -1, conflicts with conne...

seckka21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to  integrate Cisco CSM to ISE so that I can resolve the security group tags from CSM. I understand that in order to to be able to retrieve the group tags with a search name/tag in "Security group selector" we need to configure ISE ...

Hello  I am trying to export the show running config from FTD from putty The file is not shown correctly and the pager command does not work Do you have any idea how could I export the running config from the FTD? Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

Hello My idea was to use a hardware firewall for a yet to be built private network at home.Looking for appropriate models, I came across the series of Cisco (ASA) 5515-X, which would be available at various dealers more or less cheap.My question now ...

Kwaki by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The have a site-to-site VPN up and passing traffic on my ASA. I can RDP from one site to the other but if I do a ping, I get no replies.I assume it's something on the ASA that's blocking it but I just don't know what it is.Any help would be great

jf1134 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card