Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firepower 4110 FTD Hardware Bypass

Hi Community, “Hardware Bypass is not supported in high availability mode.”https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/660/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v66/inline_sets_and_passive_interfaces_for_firepower_threat_defense.html Doe...

houren by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FirePower 1120 FMC vs FDM

I am migrating a customer from an ASA 5505 to a FirePower 1120 with IPS and AMP services. I have a few questions about the onboard device manager vs the management center. The ASA config is not terribly complicated - it has a single static route for ...

vtxchris by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5506-X with SFR - cannot ping or ssh, access VPN or run a traceroute externally

Hi All,  I seem to be having configuration problems accessing the ASA on the above services from the Internet. When running a traceroute I am unable to see all hopsTracing route to one.one.one.one [1.1.1.1]over a maximum of 30 hops:1 * * * Request ti...

ShawnPace by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Microsoft 2016 Server VPN

We are rolling out a Microsoft 2016 VPN Server to replace our Cisco AnyConnect (various reasons why).The issue we are hitting is that PPTP and SSTP VPNs connect with no issue, but we want to use L2TP which isnt hitting the server.We believe the ASA i...

CCL Encryption

I need to do a packet capture on the CCL traffic to find out the source/destination of the packets that still using the CCL links.Does the ASA encrypt all CCL traffic? If I SPAN the CCL link (connected to a Nexus Switch) and connect a laptop running ...

ahmede1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Purchased Authorization Key for Botnet Traffic Filter but afraid to put it on becuase key sasy Anyconnect Essentials is Disabled

Have two ASA5525X's.  Tried opening a ticket with TAC but as soon as I click open new case it does a few redirects and then logs me out of Cisco SSO. Purchased the Botnet Traffic Filter. Went through the annoying and convoluted process to go through ...

Resolved! How to allow *.website in ASA

HelloWe are on ASA 9.8 https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/system-center/configuration-manager-2007/bb693717(v=technet.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN We have a requirement to allow all microsoft updates through ASA. How can this be achieved? ...

Brad_Shawh by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers